November 17, 2003

Duran Duran - House of Blues (sold out)

Where do i begin...
Over 20 years of waiting. i never thought i'd see all 5 reunited performing live together ever. but it happened and experienced 3 nights in a row of it.


Here's an excerpt from my journal:
Went with my friend Letty, who's also a big fan (and has a great story about the first time she saw them in 84 she threw up in the parking lot due to excitement!?) & we had a great time. When the curtains opened & all 5 members were standing there- I was awestruck. I couldn't believe it was happening. A dream I had, that i thought would never happen.

during "careless memories" it all came rushing over me: the memories, the dreams, the inspiration,the moment, the laughs, the tears, the passion, the love, the hope, the music, the friends and so so much more. I realized how great life & Duran Duran have been such a huge part of that... it was a magical night.

Chicago Show 1 Set List
11/17/03
FRIENDS OF MINE
PLANET EARTH
HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF
COME UNDONE
WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW
NEW RELIGION
IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW
BEAUTIFUL COLOURS
WAITING FOR THE NIGHT BOAT
ORDINARY WORLD
SAVE A PRAYER
NOTORIOUS
GIRLS ON FILM
CARELESS MEMORIES
WILD BOYS
----
REFLEX
RIO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home